CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The flowers that bloom from baby to big girl and beyond

The flowers that bloom from baby to big girl and beyond

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New sports clips

Show your team spirit with sporty Daisy Do's clips. Can be custom made to match your preferred team colors and sport. (soccer shown)
Makes great team gifts for dance, cheerleading, drill, or any sports team.
Be the best fan by showing your support from hair to toes.
Mini's $2.50 each
or buy any combo of 4 get one free




singles $5.00 each
or buy any combo of 4 get one free

Custom orders of 10 or more receive additional savings.

1 comments:

The Gooch Fam said...

Hi Jenn,
My son is new to Carla's team. I was wondering how to order some of the cute soccer clips for my two girls. We need to get the cheerleader section going. If you could let me know on my email that would be awesome. Goochfam@gmail.com
Thank you
Sydne Gooch