CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The flowers that bloom from baby to big girl and beyond

The flowers that bloom from baby to big girl and beyond

Monday, December 17, 2007

Daisy Do's and Dont's

Do attend a Daisy Do's home party.
Don't forget to bring a friend to receive a free clip.

Do invite Daisydosblogspot.com to your blog page.
Don't forget to add to this link to your favorites.

Do tell your friends where you get your Daisy Do's. (Jenn 801-916-9546)
Don't be selfish, let others look cute too!

Do refer friends and family to this blog.
Don't forget to mention you referred them to receive a percentage off their total sale on your next purchase.

Do get matching clips for your little princesses favorite outfits.
Don't forget to accessories everyday.

Do protect your Daisy Do clips from warping or misplacement.
Don't loose your clips, protect and store them on a bow holder.

Do enjoy your Daisy Do's accessories. Don't forget to come visit often too see the newest bouquet of clips and accessories available!



5 comments:

Julie said...

I am so, extremely, proud of you. I love the look of your blog. I was just wondering if you wanted me to model any of your daisy do's?

Jennica said...

I am super proud of you. This is such a cute blog. I love your little business that you have started. Way to go. I linked your blog to mine. Also - I invited you to my blog.

jenn said...

Thanks for your encouragement gals! I had some great inspiration from you seasoned bloggers. And yes I am looking for Models I'm picturing some Daisy's in lets say um.....the Carribeans! Yeah right I'll keep dreaming!

Lisa said...

This turned out so cute!! Let me know if I can help with anything else! Great Job!!

Kelly said...

Yea! You did it! It looks great - better than I could have helped you do. I will add it to my blog.